Moms Treasure Chest
How to Make Snow Ice Cream Recipe video:
Is it snowing outside? Do the kids have snow day off from school? Here’s a perfect way to avoid shoveling, or to reward yourself for having already shoveled your snow, make Snow Ice Cream. Yes, ice cream made with real snow!
Snow Ice Cream Tips
- Use freshly fallen snow that is soft. If you know it’s going to snow, put a bowl outside to catch the new falling snow.
- Mix it fast to keep from melting. It’s best to mix your snow cream outside rather than in a warm kitchen.
- Chill your bowl before mixing. You can either chill it in the freezer or outside in the snow.
- Add fun toppings to your snow ice cream, such as m&m’s, reese’s pieces, sprinkles, nuts, cocoa powder or even ice cream topping sauces like chocolate fudge or caramel sauce
Snow Ice Cream Ingredients:
Just 3 ingredients, plus snow are needed to make this fun winter sweat treat.
– 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
– 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
– 1/2 cup of Milk
Note: You’ll want to eat this wintry treat right after you make it because freezing it for later isn’t really an option…it gets rock hard and doesn’t defrost well.
Are you on the Keto diet? Here’s how to make Keto Snow Ice Cream: