Ravioli Lasagna Bake
Using ravioli as the base for this easy ravioli lasagna recipe saves a lot of time, but doesn’t sacrifice any flavor. It’s easy and delicious! This recipe is so flexible, you can use any shape or variety of frozen ravioli you like.
Ingredients for Ravioli Lasagna
- About 3 lbs of frozen ravioli, any size or shape you want
- 4 cups Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top
- ½ cup chopped basil for garnish
Directions for Ravioli Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Add 1/3 of the ravioli in an even layer, and top with sauce and cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Cover with foil.
- Bake until bubbly, 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven, let stand for 5-10 minutes, sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and basil, serve and enjoy!
As an alternative to the sauce in the ravioli lasagna you could you a meat sauce. Here is a quick meat sauce recipe:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 can or jar of tomato sauce, 15oz or more
- In a medium-size skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook the onion and garlic over medium heat until soft.
- Stir in beef, cook until browned.
- Add tomato sauce, and cook 10 minutes.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.