Easy Pound Cake Recipe
Say goodbye to bakery pound cake! After you taste this moist & delicious cake with an ooh so yummy crispy top, you’ll be baking all your party and birthday cakes at home instead of going to the bakery!
The best part of this pound cake is how quick and easy it is to make, it’s one of those recipes that you’ll have memorized after making it a few times. I love easy but impressive recipes!
Easy Pound Cake Ingredients:
- 6 EGGS
- 3 STICKS BUTTER, SOFTENED
- 2 1/4 CUPS SUGAR
- 3 CUPS FLOUR
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA
- 3/4 CUP OF MILK
- Pinch of SALT
- 3 TEASPOONS OF BAKING POWDER
Easy Pound Cake Directions:
- GREASE AND FLOUR TUBE PAN (NOT BUNDT)
- BEAT BUTTER AND SUGAR UNTIL COMBINED
- ADD REMAINING INGREDIENTS AND BEAT FOR 20 MINUTES
- POUR BATTER INTO TUBE PAN
- PLACE PAN IN COLD OVEN
- BAKE AT 325 DEGREES FOR 1 1/4 TO 1 1/2 HOURS
- Cool BEFORE REMOVING FROM PAN
THIS CAKE IS EVEN BETTER THE NEXT DAY- IT GETS EVEN MOISTER!