Mini Breakfast Quiche
Make your mornings less stressful by preparing our mini breakfast quiche. The perfect complement to a glass of Florida Orange Juice, these mini breakfast quiches are a yummy breakfast option that you can prepare the night before to make your busy weekday mornings easier.
What you’ll need:
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked Mexican chorizo or diced ham or crumbled sausage
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 leek, sliced lengthwise (green parts discarded) and thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 pinch coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Heat a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a medium skillet and add leeks. Season lightly with salt and pepper and sauté until slightly browned for 3 minutes. Remove the mixture from pan and set aside in a container.
4. Add the chorizo to the pan and cook until it’s softened, approximately 5 minutes.
5. Pour the eggs into a non-stick muffin tin.
6. Sprinkle the leeks evenly into each egg mixture, followed by a scoop of chorizo. Add spinach, cheese and oregano on top of each.
7. Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes, checking in at the 8-minute mark. The quiches should be puffed up and cooked in the middle.
8. Let cool a few minutes and serve at your next meal.
Customize your breakfast quiche by swapping ingredients. Try bacon instead of chorizo, use seasonal vegetables or add a dash of your favorite seasoning.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.