Keto Friendly Cucumber Blueberry Summer Salad with Lime Dressing
A quick, simple and refreshing salad featuring fresh blueberries and crisp cucumber chunks with feta cheese, arugula and a lime vinaigrette. This keto friendly salad is perfect for a summer day and a great way to use the cucumbers from your garden.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon swerve, granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, cut into small chunks
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together all salad ingredients.
- When ready to serve, add vinaigrette to salad and toss. Enjoy!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.