How to Make Deviled Eggs with Relish:
- Hard boil 1 dozen large eggs. Here’s an easy way to hard boil eggs.
- Cool and peel eggs.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, being careful not to break the whites.
- Mash the egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Stir in Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, White Vinegar, Salt, Sweet Relish.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk filling mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle the deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill, serve and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS for Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
- Paprika for sprinkling on top
Eggs are delicious and nutritious, and provide an excellent source of protein. One large Grade A egg contains 6 g of protein and only 70 calories.
With 6 grams of the highest quality protein and 14 key nutrients, eggs provide the energy needed to keep you going. They are a natural choice for a healthy, active lifestyle and deviled eggs with relish make a great lunch or snack.