How to Make Deviled Eggs with Relish:
- Hard boil 1 dozen large eggs. Here’s an easy way to hard boil eggs.
- Cool and peel eggs.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, being careful not to break the whites.
- Mash the egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Stir in Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, White Vinegar, Salt, Sweet Relish.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk filling mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle the deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill, serve and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS for Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
- Paprika for sprinkling on top
Eggs are delicious and nutritious, and provide an excellent source of protein. One large Grade A egg contains 6 g of protein and only 70 calories.
With 6 grams of the highest quality protein and 14 key nutrients, eggs provide the energy needed to keep you going. They are a natural choice for a healthy, active lifestyle and deviled eggs with relish make a great lunch or snack.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.