Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
This popular holiday dish was first created in the 1950’s by a Campbell’s Soup company employee. With just 6 ingredients, the green bean casserole is an easy side dish to make on the holidays or anytime of the year, it takes just about 10 minutes to put together. It’s best to prepare in an oven to table dish .
This easy green been casserole recipe has been pleasing families for years, try this for your next family dinner!
This oven to table dish is perfect for your Green Bean Casserole bake:
Ingredients for Green Bean Casserole:
- 1 Can Cream Soup, 10.5 ounce, Mushroom or Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Cans Green Beans, 14.5 ounces each
- 1 1/2 Cups French’s French Fried Onions
Green Bean Casserole Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large oven-proof casserole stir soup, milk, pepper, soy sauce, green beans, and 1 cup of onions.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
4. Remove casserole from oven and stir.
5. Sprinkle remaining onions over top of casserole, place in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, serve and Enjoy!
Here’s another delicious side dish for your holiday gatherings:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.