Fall Decoration a Happy Fall Sign, Fall Instant Printable Sign
A fun fall decoration for your home or office. This Happy Fall sign is Quick and Easy Fall Decor, just purchase and print. – Click here to Purchase this Fall Sign on Etsy
Just purchase on Etsy and instantly you’ll be able to print this fun fall sign at home or at your local copy center like Staples. Place in your favorite frame and you have an easy fall decoration for your home.
Fall celebrations like Halloween and Harvest Days are fun times for children to dress up in costumes, enjoy parties, and eat yummy treats. These celebrations also provide a chance to give out healthy snacks, get physical activity, and focus on safety.
Follow these tips to help make the festivities fun and safe for everyone:
- Provide healthier treats for trick-or-treaters such as low-calorie treats and drinks. For guests, offer a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Use party games and trick-or-treat time as an opportunity for kids to get their daily dose of 60 minutes of physical activity.
- Be sure walking areas and stairs are well-lit and free of obstacles that could cause someone to fall.
- Keep candle-lit jack o’lanterns and luminaries away from doorsteps, walkways, landings, and curtains. Place them on sturdy tables, keep them out of the reach of pets and small children, and never leave them unattended.
- Remind drivers to watch out for trick-or-treaters and to drive safely.
It’s time for Halloween parties and trick-or-treating! Take a few minutes to help keep children safe.
- Make sure to examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them.
- Wear costumes that fit properly and don’t cover kids’ eyes.
- Plan healthy treats. Instead of candy, offer safe nonfood treats or healthy snacks. Limit the amount of treats you eat.
- Always trick-or-treat in groups or with a trusted adult. Never trick-or-treat alone.
- Ensure safety on the street. Mark treat bags and costumes with reflective tape, and have children carry a flashlight so drivers can see them.
- Keep porches and walkways clear of candles and other obstacles. Always WALK and don’t run.