Garlic Shrimp Scampi
This easy recipe for Garlic Shrimp Scampi pasta is full of lemon-garlic goodness! In the United States, National Shrimp Scampi Day occurs annually on April 29. This scampi recipe is so quick and easy it’s perfect for any day of the year!
Here’s an Easy way to peel and devein shrimp
- 2 lbs fresh shrimp, shelled, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 sticks of butter
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh or dried parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Salt to taste
Easy way to peel and devein shrimp
Directions for Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large saute pan. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1 minute; do not brown.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium heat for several minutes until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat, add lemon juice, mix well.
- Add pasta to large serving platter. Top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley, serve and enjoy this delicious garlic shrimp scamp dish!
Learn how to peel and devein the shrimp for our garlic shrimp scampi recipe. It’s fast and easy. Watch this tip demonstrated by Le Cordon Bleu Chef Macry.
Easy Crushed Pineapple Stuffing Recipe from Moms Treasure Chest