Easy General Tso Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- In separate bowls, place cornstarch and beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned.
- Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- In a medium sized sauce pot, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, sriracha, vinegar, and cornstarch. Cook on low till slightly thickened. Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, serve over rice, enjoy!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.