- Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies
These adorable flip flip cookies are super easy to make and look great! Take them along to a pool party or BBQ and you’ll be the hit of the party.
All you need to make fun summer nutter butter flip flip cookies is the following:
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Candy melts in two or more of your favorite colors
- Ziploc Plastic sandwich bags or cake decorating piping bags
You can purchase all the flip flop ingredients below:
How to Make Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies:
- Place the candy melts in a bowl, melt as directed, usually 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, untll they are nice and smooth.
- Using a butter knife or offset spatula, spread the candy melts over each cookie, let dry.
- Add the details: the cookies look best if you use a different color for the details than the base. Place melted candy melts in a baggie, cut a tiny piece off one corner of the baggie and pipe the straps of the flip flops on the cookies.
- Let cookies dry then place in cellophane bags for gifts or favors or on a cookie tray for parties.
Buy Cellophane gift bags for your flip flop cookies here:
Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from Moms Treasure Chest: