Fall Foods – Caramel Apple Pancakes Ingredients
A delicious fall foods recipe, a time for comfort food, all things apple and caramel.
For the quick version, use complete pancake mix and a jar of caramel topping!
Caramel Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Apple Topping Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter for greasing skillet
- To make syrup: melt 1/4 cup butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar; stir until dissolved. Add water; heat to boiling. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- To make apple topping: add butter, apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a medium sauce pan. Stir over medium heat 3-5 minutes until apples are very tender. Stir in syrup.
- To make pancake batter: in large bowl beat Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla with whisk.
- Heat skillet over medium heat; grease with butter. Pour 1/4 cupfuls batter into skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles appear at surface and edges are dry. Turn; cook until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet between batches.
- Serve pancakes immediately; top with apple mixture and then drizzle with caramel mixture, Enjoy a taste of Autumn with this delicious fall food!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Moms Treasure Chest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you.