Looking for places to work online? Click here for ideas to make money, work from home and work online.
Is it possible to make money working from home?
Yes Moms, it is possible to make money online while working from home! You too can be a money-making momearning extra cash for your family by working online.
There are many ways to go about making money online, the key is to find what works for you. Fortunately, there are a lot of different opportunities and jobs online. Just like you have to kiss a lot of toads to find your handsome prince,
so too you will have to try a lot of duds before you may find which online job works best for you to make money!
iPads, Tablets, Laptops, Notebooks…OH MY!
With the convenience of i Pads, Tablets, Laptops, and Notebooks working from home or working from wherever a day in the life of a busy mom takes you has never been easier! You don’t have to be chained to the desktop at home,
there are work online jobs that you can do just about from just about anywhere with a tablet!
Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow
We always hear these great sayings when we’re searching for a perfect money making opportunity such as: “Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow”
“Figure out How to Get Paid for What You Love To Do and You’ll Never Work Another Day in Your Life”, “You Can Everything You Want, You Just Can’t Have it All At The Same Time”. Well, for now, you will have to toss these sayings out the window. Yes, these sayings bring to mind rainbows and balloons, and hopefully someday you’ll get to the point in your life where one these sayings about making money is true for you but for right now our goal is a little different. We need to find the online jobs that will make us a little
extra money as soon as possible, not necessarily our dream job. For most stay at home moms the key is to make a little extra money for the bills, a trip to McDonalds, the movies, or for other fun family activities. You want to be able
to make that money without leaving home, hiring a babysitter, traveling to work, and spending more to have a part time job than it’s worth financially or mentally.
It would be wonderful if one of your online jobs eventually becomes your rainbows & balloons job but for now, it’s time to put them out of your head and get busy finding an online job that works for you and will help you make money now!
Design and sell merchandise without having to buy any inventory! On websites such as CafePress you have the chance to open your own shop, design everything from mouse pads to t shirts to iPhone cases to tote bags and many more items and make money selling them!
This is an opportunity to create and sell designs on a huge variety of different products. The best part is that the product, payments and shipping are all handled for you. It couldn’t be easier to run your own shop with lots of fun designs and merchandise! You can even make money selling products others have created!
Another Way to Work Online
Fiverr is a major player in the freelance work from home marketplace. This website is the world’s largest outsourcing marketplace with thousands of online jobs posted! It too is free to join. There are jobs are available in
writing, internet research, translation, design, computers, data entry, education, and so many more categories they
are too numerous to mention. There’s a good chance you will find work here!
Can I Work Online?
Yes, there are a lot of different options for moms to work online! Compile a list of websites where you can make money working online and start working the list. Keep joining and trying different online jobs until you find what you like, what you are good at, at what will make you the most money!
Here are some websites where you can work online and make money:
- Upwork: In 2014, two leading freelance networks, Elance and oDesk, merged to form Upwork; where you can find jobs that pay by the hour or by the project.
- These are not get rich quick schemes. They require time and effort, but you can make extra spending money if you work online consistently.
- Sell your handmade crafts on Etsy
- Sitter City
- Mechanical Turk
- Inbox Dollar
Here are a few key tips to help you be successful when you work online:
- Create a gmail account for all the emails you will be receiving for your new online jobs. It’s best to have this dedicated account rather than use your current personal or business email accounts.
- Open a paypal account if you don’t have one already. This is most likely how you will be paid for any of your online work.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. First you are going to try many different online jobs to see what you like best and can make the most money doing. The secret is not to choose just one online job, you will want to take jobs or work online at several different websites, not just on one.
- Get Social. Join social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, CafeMom. Eventually you will get the time to use these networks and they may be helpful in promoting your online work.
- Research and Join Google Adsense. It is key to making money online.
- If you are going to sell products or crafts online create accounts at Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon and Etsy. Selling firstthrough one of these venues can be more lucrative than starting your own online store with your own domain name and web hosting company. You can first learn the ins and outs of online selling at any of these sites since they are a wealth of information, and then you can go on to open your own online store.
Good luck with your efforts to make money online and don’t get discouraged, keep trying, where there’s a will
there’s a way!