Easy Pineapple Casserole Recipe
This pineapple casserole is a family favorite at our holiday dinners. Sometimes is also called pineapple stuffing. It’s a great side dish for brunch, or any ham dinner as well. It’s a really easy recipe to make, and so delicious it’s almost like a dessert.
Pineapple Casserole Ingredients
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Sugar, granulated
- 4 Eggs, large
- 5 slices Bread, cubed
- 1 large can Crushed Pineapple, drained
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with a mixer. Add eggs one at a time blending well after each addition.
- Add the bread and drained pineapple to the bowl. Stir by hand until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Serve hot or cold and enjoy!