This Mexican casserole is packed with bold, cheesy taco flavor and plenty of melty cheese, but that’s not even the best part. Not only is it simple to make (just 5 ingredients!) but it’s also ready to put on the table in 30 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeño peppers cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, taco seasoning mix and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 12×8-inch (2-quart) baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!