Crescent Roll Casserole Mexican Casserole recipe
This Mexican casserole is packed with bold, cheesy taco flavor and plenty of melty cheese, but that’s not even the best part. Not only is it simple to make (just 5 ingredients!) but it’s also ready to put on the table in 30 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeño peppers cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, taco seasoning mix and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 12×8-inch (2-quart) baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!