- 1 lb. – Mesculin Mix
- 1 lb. – Grilled Chicken Breasts sliced into thin strips
- Red Bell Peppers sliced into thin strips
- Yellow Bell Peppers sliced into thin strips
- Fresh Green Beans (blanched) cut into 3” pieces
- 8 oz. – Cucumber Slices
- 4 oz. – Red Onion cut into small pieces
- 8 oz. – Fresh Mango cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. – Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp.- Ground Black Pepper
- 8 ea. – Egg Roll Wrappers (6”) fried crisp
- 4 oz. – Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 4 oz. – Macadamia Nuts toasted and chopped
- 1 Tbl. – Sesame Seeds toasted
- 4 oz. – Carrots, peeled sliced into 1” thin strips
- 1 oz. – Green Onions sliced into 1” thin
- 1 cup – Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup – Seasoned Rice Vinegar*
- 1/4 cup – Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. – Sesame Oil*
- Place the lettuce mix, chicken, bell peppers, green beans, cucumber slices, red onion, and mango, into a large mixing bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite choice), seasoned rice vinegar, granulated sugar, and sesame oil. Drizzle the dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and gently toss together.
- Brush a little sweet & sour sauce onto each crispy egg roll wrapper. Build the salad in each serving bowl with alternating layers of salad mixture, a crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, more salad mixture, another crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, and then the remaining salad mixture.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds all over each salad.
- Garnish each a salad with some thin sliced carrots and green onions.