Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
It’s dish everyone is expecting on the holidays, but it is so easy to make, you can serve it any day. Created by Campbell Test Kitchen Manager Dorcas Reilly in 1955, it takes just about 10 minutes to put together. This easy green been casserole recipe has been pleasing families for years.
Ingredients for Green Bean Casserole
1 Can Cream Soup, 10.5 ounce, Mushroom or Chicken
1/2 Cup Milk
1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
2 Cans Green Beans, 14.5 ounces each
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 1/2 Cups French’s French Fried Onions
Green Bean Casserole Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large oven-proof casserole stir soup, milk, pepper, soy sauce, green beans, cheese and 2/3 cup of onions.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
4. Remove casserole from oven and stir.
5. Sprinkle remaining onions over top of casserole, place in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, serve and Enjoy!