Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Ingredients for Green Bean Casserole
1 Can Cream Soup, 10.5 ounce, Mushroom or Chicken
1/2 Cup Milk
1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
2 Cans Green Beans, 14.5 ounces each
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 1/2 Cups French’s French Fried Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large oven-proof casserole stir soup, milk, pepper, soy sauce, green beans, cheese and 2/3 cup of onions.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
4. Remove casserole from oven and stir.
5. Sprinkle remaining onions over top of casserole, place in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, serve and Enjoy!