- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- In separate bowls, place cornstarch and beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned.
- Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- In a medium sized sauce pot, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, sriracha, vinegar, and cornstarch. Cook on low till slightly thickened. Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, serve over rice, enjoy!