Easy DIY Old Window Sign
Spread the love
DIY Window Sign
This is an easy DIY project to display in your home or give as gift; it makes a great wedding shower present. With a cricut machine and an old window you’ll easily be able to make this fabulous window sign.
The Cricut Is a DIYer’s Best Friend
Cricut machine features:
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine. Make custom vinyl stickers, personalized home decor, unique greeting cards, custom designed apparel, and more!
- Upload your own images for free or choose from Cricut’s vast library of pre-made designs and projects.
- Design anywhere. Free access to Cricut’s simple design software, Design Space. Create and design from your computer, tablet or mobile phone using the Cricut Design App for iOS and Android devices.
- Make the perfect cut every time. The Smart Set Dial ensures that your machine cuts at the correct depth and pressure for any type of material.
- Cuts 100+ materials. Cricut offers a wide range of materials specifically designed and tested for use with the Cricut machine including basic and specialty Vinyl colors, Iron-on Vinyls, Cardstock, Faux Leather, Adhesive Foils, Specialty Paper, Poster Board and more!
- Embedded Bluetooth, for wireless cutting
All Posts, Crafts, DIY and Crafts