Here’s a creative way to give a cash as a Birthday Gift. This makes a great gift for older kids, teens, family members or friends! They’ll wonder what’s in this giant box that is so lightweight. It’s a box of brightly colored balloons, big and small, that are filled with confetti and cash! The lucky Birthday boy or girl gets to pop each balloon to release the cash and confetti that you’ve placed in each balloon! The balloons have confetti and different amounts of money in each – one balloon might have a dollar, another might have a five dollar bill, another balloon might have three one dollar bills, another might have a ten dollar bill, another balloon might have no cash and just confetti….
Items you’ll need:
1. A large brown box. You can buy brown moving boxes at Home Depot. They come in three sizes: small, medium and large. The small box costs less than $1.50.
2. About 25 balloons in a variety of colors and sizes. You’ll need enough balloons to fill the box size you’ve chosen once the balloons are inflated.
3. A small funnel
5. Cash, lots of bills. I was giving a gift of $50 for this gift, so I went to the bank and asked the teller for (twenty) one dollar bills, (four) five dollar bills, and (one) ten dollar bill.
6. Fill the balloons with confetti and cash. Roll each bill up tightly, short end to short end. To fill each balloon simply Insert the tip of the funnel into an uninflated balloon, add some confetti to the funnel and shake it down into the balloon. Add a rolled bill or two into each balloon through the funnel. Blow up the balloon and tie a knot. Keep filling the balloons and adding them to the big box.
7. Close up the box and wrap it in wrapping paper. Place a big bow on top and your fun gift of cash is ready to give!