Fall Foods- Caramel Apple Pancakes
Spread the love
Fall Foods – Caramel Apple Pancakes Ingredients
A delicious fall foods recipe, a time for comfort food, all things apple and caramel.
For the quick version, use complete pancake mix and a jar of caramel topping!
Caramel Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Apple Topping Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter for greasing skillet
All Posts, caramel apple, caramel apple pancakes, easy recipes, fall foods, fall recipes, pancakes, Recipes
- To make syrup: melt 1/4 cup butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar; stir until dissolved. Add water; heat to boiling. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- To make apple topping: add butter, apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a medium sauce pan. Stir over medium heat 3-5 minutes until apples are very tender. Stir in syrup.
- To make pancake batter: in large bowl beat Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla with whisk.
- Heat skillet over medium heat; grease with butter. Pour 1/4 cupfuls batter into skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles appear at surface and edges are dry. Turn; cook until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet between batches.
- Serve pancakes immediately; top with apple mixture and then drizzle with caramel mixture, Enjoy a taste of Autumn with this delicious fall food!